Concerts - 2005

u should have seen the acoustic tour, they played a lot of covers there and of course lots of anathema songs and danny also played one of the nick drake songs (his solo album with nick drake songs is great btw)... but well next time... they will record a new album soon and a tour will follow for sure :)

oh I forgot to mention they played one new song -toll das wichtigste vergisst man immer-it was with more guitars than the a natural disaster-songs and with double vocals of danny and vincent. sounded good. nothing really new but they continue with their style. perhaps that was the reason they didnt played a cover song
I have some mp3s of this acoustic shows and it sounds great

pungent stench and cataract were great yesterday, specially pungent stench covering danzigs "mother" wohooo :)
and the best of the evening was a swiss doom band called zatokrev, that was so intense, still under the spell

Ah, so many gigs all around. The next good gig here is Napalm death, on 6th July. Paradise lost will be playing here in about 20 days, but that's not really my cup of tea, so we'll see about that.

Naku ist krig said:
Goin´ to see Omnium Gatherum (/w Codeon) at Imatra, Voodoo (if I get inside) today.

edti: oh yeah, I should be playing bass in our school´s party tomorrow - lucky me there aren´t any big Katatonia-fans in the crowd. :)

Omnium Gatherum damn I wanna see this awesome band!!!!
I hope they do a tour in germany next time. But they play a lot of gigs in finland, right?

@solefald: Few gigs here and there this summer (according to their website). Last time I saw the band was in february as they heated the place up for Before the dawn, as I did mention in the past.

[rant]i saw wanna see vnv nation in september :/ [/rant]

edit: :lol: @my typo. (was supposed to be "so" :rolleyes: )

Hmm, Ive just read a really bad review of the new Jack Frost album in Spark (a czech mag).

Im looking forward to Queens of the Stone Age (with Eagles of Death Metal as their "support" :D ) in Prague on june18th and to the Necrophagist and My Dying Bride gigs at Brutal Assault in august.