swizzlenuts

i'm sciencing as fast as i can
Apr 21, 2003
Arkham
Suffocation and Behemouth - Feb 9th - Omaha

Amorphis and Into Eternity - March 10th - Omaha

Kreator, Death Angel, Vader - April 14th - Omaha

Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, King Diamond - April 30 - Minneapolis

Finally I get concerts to come to my area, and my parents are actually letting me go! I am pumped, finally i wont have to go to nu-metal shows and show up 3 hrs early just to see a metal band.....

Christie_fell said:
Behemouth..heheheh

I think I live in a metro area twice as big as yours and your concerts kick the shit my area's. jeezus.......it's sad we don't get anything here.

audiophileguy said:
I think I live in a metro area twice as big as yours and your concerts kick the shit my area's. jeezus.......it's sad we don't get anything here.

i live in Iowa, right by Des Moines, but i have to travel 2 hours to omaha and 3 to minneapolis.

this is the first time i will be able to see all metal bands cept for a Six feet under, black dahlia, the red chord...

swizzlenuts said:
i live in Iowa, right by Des Moines, but i have to travel 2 hours to omaha and 3 to minneapolis.

this is the first time i will be able to see all metal bands cept for a Six feet under, black dahlia, the red chord...

hey, yay, a fellow Iowan (I'm in Ames)... we've had a few good shows in Des Moines from what I recall, but I've never gone. The drives to Minneapolis and Kansas City were definitely worth it though. And 2 hours to Omaha? Can't really complain too much about that. I'll definitely have to try going to the Amorphis show.