Confessions...

EFF: now THAT'S something stupid to say imho! if a girl has the right to like another girl why wouldn't a boy has the right too??? I hate statements like these, that a man who likes men is disgusting. Fuck, NOT YOUR CONCERN! Why is it bothers you? It's not your life, it's not YOU who has to live with the consequences of this choice... it's hard enough for them anyway without ppl who hates 'em.
Of course a bi have to choose too. So just because he/she likes both women and men, cheatin' is not tolerable. But that's another topic...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
EFF: now THAT'S something stupid to say imho! if a girl has the right to like another girl why wouldn't a boy has the right too??? I hate statements like these, that a man who likes men is disgusting. Fuck, NOT YOUR CONCERN! Why is it bothers you? It's not your life, it's not YOU who has to live with the consequences of this choice... it's hard enough for them anyway without ppl who hates 'em.
Of course a bi have to choose too. So just because he/she likes both women and men, cheatin' is not tolerable. But that's another topic...

hehe yeah i know it's extremely unfair... for all i know, guys totally hate to hear about male homosexualism but they have absolutely no problem with female homosexuals... so i'm sure it's about being male... that's probably why females hate female sexuality too (according to most answers i got from chicks)

i wouldn't actually shoot a gay man on the street, but i'd give him a real big "UGHH" look... and let him hit me with his purse if he doesn't like it! i find them totally disgusting...

EFF: but at least it seems you understand the problem. Well,I don't hate lesbians (even If Im a girl), neither homosexuals. It's their life, their very rocky way to live so I don't have the right to judge them.
I have a gay friend and he's very kind, not a single problem with him. I judge ppl by their actions not by stereotypes...

Reactions: towo
>I judge ppl by their actions not by stereotypes...

i don't judge them, and if i did it wouldn't be by stereotypes...

when i said "a bi is a walking shoot me sign" i was trying to express how disgusting i find two guys together... ok it was an ambiguous and inconsiderate thing to say, but that's what i meant...
i don't judge gay men, i don't say they should all die and i certainly wouldn't do anything towards that
what i do have is an opinion and a set of personal reactions towards them... negative reactions. that's not an aquired stereotype!
so that should clear up the judging and the stereotype part...

Not true!!! Jossa's been here a lot longer than I have, so there must've been those comments earlier... :D

And just look at the amount of guys here... Guys are usually a lot hornier than girls, so don't you start blaming me! :heh: