Confessions...

Hmmm, maybe you do, but there are some guys here, who seem to have that same need as I have... To shout out loud "I'm horny!!!" :D

Which half of your cousin are you attracted to? :p

haha.. well I can confess that beavers dont attract me at all...

Nice try dear Swedish damsel, but the sentence structure of the English language prevents such ambiguities.
wink.gif

i cofess that i also Hate fucking spiders. always have
i confess that:lol:o_O im high right now and have been post somethings that are probably ver strange:lol:.....
hmm i cofess that i am :loco::oops::worship: in love with Alexi......
:oops: i also confess that i Used to be very attracted to my older cousin
and:p:lol: i cofess that i have been kicked out of my fucking school. and this i havent even told my parents yet:eek:

lady of bodom: :eek: :eek: What have you done in your school???

Btw, what's up with everyones cousins? :p

I confess that I HATE bugs, I'm lazy and I'm in love with someone who is unreachable (NOT Alexi) :cry:

_Zsuzsa_ said:

Some people seem to actually have better-looking cousins. A miracle. :)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I confess that I HATE bugs, I'm lazy

So? Nothing abolishable about hating bugs. :)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
and I'm in love with someone who is unreachable (NOT Alexi) :cry:

*sighs when thinking of own problems*

-towo

haha if it's about cousins... my cousins in Brazil are fucking gorgeous! every girl over there is (naturally) blonde and has either green or blue eyes...

but i don't have nothing to confess about them... sadly :p

I confess... that I am afraid of the king of the forest.... :p
I confess I sometimes think that this forum should have an off-topic section to put all these very interesting threads :)

_Zsuzsa_ said:
lady of bodom: :eek: :eek: What have you done in your school???

I confess that I HATE bugs, I'm lazy and I'm in love with someone who is unreachable (NOT Alexi) :cry:

i was kicked out for "skipping too many times:( and for bad grades. and i think if my parents find out im pretty sure they will kick me out :erk:

Hmm i dont know but he was HOT. but than some Very bad things happened when he started to "flirt back with me " this was when i was 16 and he was 27 and already in relationship and anyways i actully thought i was in love with him.... and this lasted for a while untill one Horibel night where things got complety out of hand. and now i relized how fucked that was and just stay faaaar hell away from anywere that asshole is.... :loco: