Guilty Confessions

TaylorC said:
Well look at the guy in his sig. He looks uptight, like he's got a dick in his ass too. Role-models can be dangerous, lol.
Did you just say that MOZART has a dick in his ass? May Mozart curse you!

ender7227 said:
Who has their dick in your ass, dude? You have NO sense of humor, I swear.

:)
Oh shit dude you are right! It's you! Damn its so small I didn't even notice...

Repent I say! For we are all sinners in the hands of an angry god, who holds us like spiders dangling over a raging fire!

Thoth-Amon said:
Did you just say that MOZART has a dick in his ass? May Mozart curse you!

What I'm about to say may piss you off... ok, it WILL piss you off.

Mozart is one of the most overrated composers in history. He is like the Cradle of Filth of his time, lol. Don't get me wrong, I love "Lacrimosa" and some of his other stuff, but his music is just too simple and too accessible for my liking. I'll go with Grieg over Mozart any day.

TaylorC said:

Mozart is one of the most overrated composers in history. He is like the Cradle of Filth of his time, lol. Don't get me wrong, I love "Lacrimosa" and some of his other stuff, but his music is just too simple and too accessible for my liking. I'll go with Grieg over Mozart any day.
:mad: Mozart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grieg

Zephyrus said:
^^^tr00

Even though they play Mozart constantly on the classical station here, I'm just damn sick of it.
Then its time to crank up some Penderecki!

TaylorC said:

Now for an acutal response. Sure Grieg is good and all but he simply lacks the emotional depth that Mozart does. Pieces like the later piano concertos, the reqieum, Don Giovanni, the C minor Mass, just blow Grieg and most other composers out of the water. True Mozart's style sounds simple at times but he can be quite sophisticated actually (ending of the Jupiter Symphony anyone?). Accessible? Yes but frankly I find his most popular pieces like Turkish Rondo, Sym. 40, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik to be boring. Pieces like the Clarinet Concerto, the Flute & Harp Concerto or the Horn Concertos are much more interesting.

Boru said:
What was the big hit MMB had. All 3 of those bands are ska aren't they.

Their big hit was "The Impression That I Get". Reel Big Fish are more ska than MMB...MMB were more of a fusion between ska, hardcore and punk. And the greenhornes are a part of that pseudo-classic rock revival nonsense that's been going on.

I use to listen to rap until freshman year in highschool, I'll be a senior next monday officially.

I started off listening to metalcore.

I am very open-minded to music and listen to just about everything, except rap, I've had quite enough of it.