Guilty Confessions

Not the veggie vs meat argument again. I'm not going to be convinced not to eat meat, and meat eaters aren't going to convince Susperia to eat meat.

Can we move on?

Erik said:
dumb shitty argument

you weren't "designed" to sit at a computer and type shit either

Word. Females are "designed" to give birth at around age 12....

~Neurotica said:
I don't think that the world discriminates women so much today. Also I believe that female who tries to do man's stuff sucks at it and in the same time she sucks as a woman (so she sucks as a man and sucks as a woman). The same about males.

No it doesn't but there are still idiots who think women and men should be equal in everything ever.

^^That clearly isn't what I meant. I meant they should be given equal opportunity, basically. And women not be told they're lesser than men anymore.

I really doubt planes are suppose to fly through they sky for 8 hours but they do 90% of the time.

15 to have sex or give birth to a child is gross. The sex age should be 18 and you should have to have a full time job to be able to have a kid, if not your kid is aborted or taken away.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No it doesn't but there are still idiots who think women and men should be equal in everything ever.
Yea. Well I think its impossible anyways.

The Greys said:
I really doubt planes are suppose to fly through they sky for 8 hours but they do 90% of the time.

15 to have sex or give birth to a child is gross. The sex age should be 18 and you should have to have a full time job to be able to have a kid, if not your kid is aborted or taken away.

Great idea. Take 'em straight to prison, or maybe the salt mines...?

The Greys said:

Once again... right over your head.

Dee Snarl said:
Great idea. Take 'em straight to prison, or maybe the salt mines...?

I know it sounds harsh but some people should probably be jailed for something like having sex or a kid because we have so much fucked up problems in the world because of people not being fit to have kids. Something like crime rate would probably be alittle lower if there was requirments for actually being able to keep your kid if you were pregnant.

We have requirments for driving a car,etc...

You have to be fit to pass a test before you are trusted for a certain act. If you are not responsible than you are punished.