Guilty Confessions

The Greys said:
Are you actually doing anything yourself to help the environment or boy cotting meats,etc... or are these just thoughts. I would not consider what I said life battles for me because there is nothing I could do to help. I can only help myself and try to improve my own life. I could think about all these problems but it's thoughts. They are not battles I have choosen to fight.

I think it sucks people litter and it negativley effects the enviroment but i'm not going to go pick up other peoples things they put there. Factories put shit in the air... what can you do it about. It's not worth even thinking about it.

Yes I am doing something.. I'm a vegan. Which is a pretty big sacrifice and in some situations really really sucks to be. Like in Sicily, I barely ate anything for the entire 11 days I was there, other than pasta and fruit, because it's an island and like all islands seafood is the main course.

And I pick up other people's litter all the time. What's wrong with that? =\ My boyfriend and I go on hikes around where I live, trash bag in tow, picking up fucking garbage. It's really not that hard, you'd be amazed. Plus you get exercise.

I worked on a ranch for 8 weeks from 8 in the morning till 5 so far this summer. I'm not going to go get a garbage bag and pick up others people shit. sorry

Someone would have to pay me.

I have had some down time for around 1 week and i'm still not doing to do it.

Susperia said:
Yes I am doing something.. I'm a vegan. Which is a pretty big sacrifice and in some situations really really sucks to be. Like in Sicily, I barely ate anything for the entire 11 days I was there, other than pasta and fruit, because it's an island and like all islands seafood is the main course.

And I pick up other people's litter all the time. What's wrong with that? =\ My boyfriend and I go on hikes around where I live, trash bag in tow, picking up fucking garbage. It's really not that hard, you'd be amazed. Plus you get exercise.

(sorry to act as your agent, Susperia...)

See, that's the kind of shit that's REALLY stepping outside society's boundaries and all that shit metallers always preach about. Not picking up up limited edition vinyl and giggling about Satan.

That kind of action stays with you for life. Most of you will be listening to country in a few short years.

If by some you mean almost all kinds. Sorry to break it to you, but pasta dough is made with eggs in it. Sometimes even milk (though usually not).

Wikipedia:

Pasta is a type of food made from the flour of various grains, water, and sometimes eggs, which is mixed, kneaded and formed into various shapes, and boiled prior to consumption.

You're both wrong. Let's keep some perspective.

CAIRATH said:
If by some you mean almost all kinds. Sorry to break it to you, but pasta dough is made with eggs in it. Sometimes even milk (though usually not).

I read the ingredients of everything I eat. I've never seen eggs in pasta other than egg noodles.

Go read the ingredients of the pasta in your kitchen. The kind you get from the grocery has no eggs, or milk. Just wheat, semolina, water, etc.

Fuck you. I'm right.

Actually yeah, dried pasta you buy from the supermarket probably doesn't. But if you go to an Italian restaurant it will pretty much guaranteed have eggs in it.

I thought we were talking about the envirorment ?

fuck eggs they reak and taste like shit. If I was on a fear factor and had to eat 5 eggs I probably could not because they make me gag. A corpse probably smells better.