Guilty Confessions

V.V.V.V.V. said:
No seriously. Equality of men and women is ridiculous and vague; on what fucking level? Civil, sure. I don't see why not. I'm pro-women's RIGHTS, but men and women will never be equal. Separate but equal is INHERENTLY unequal, and that is what men and women are; separate genders. Each gender does certain things better than the other gender. And not just the stereotypes either.
I don't think that the world discriminates women so much today. Also I believe that female who tries to do man's stuff sucks at it and in the same time she sucks as a woman (so she sucks as a man and sucks as a woman). The same about males.

~Neurotica said:
I don't think that the world discriminates women so much today. Also I believe that female who tries to do man's stuff sucks at it and in the same time she sucks as a woman (so she sucks as a man and sucks as a woman). The same about males.

Interesting. What's "man's stuff"?

I'm always fighting my beard, to get it "just so," you know?

Does that count?

Anyway, that was the easy one. Now what's, er, women's work? Biological tasks don't count....

Carcassian said:
Growing one of them is definitely womans work.

Perhaps - but I'm working on designing one out of latex, punmpkin meat, and warm hobo blood....

To be an asshole about vegitarianism: Humans are built and designed to eat both meat and vegatables and grain, so there is nothing wrong with eating meat at all. I really don't understand vegetarianism, except for at the Texas Thespians Festival, cuz their meat is NASTY.

EDIT: THESpains, not lesbians, Thespians are actors, particularly in High school.