Congrats to Doug on His Fernandes Endorsement!

sharward

I just saw the news on the home page:
February 21, 2006

Doug has just received an endorsement from the Fernandes guitar company! He will be playing the guitars with the patented “Sustainer” option in lieu of using his e-bow. Please take a moment to visit their web site at www.fernandesguitars.com and see the cool things they are currently doing with guitars.​
Congratulations, Doug! That's great news!

Hopefully we'll be seeing and hearing that gear soon! :headbang:

It's going to be humorous to watch his interview on "Live At Last" where he's shilling Anderson guitars like crazy. :D Just kidding... an endorsement deal probably is one of the greatest things that can happen to a musician. Any word on how Ed's deal with Kubicki is going?

Hey I will post another thread about my endorsements. This one is all for my brother Doug. But thanks you guys for that.

The built in sustainer is incredible, it is wicked with the e-bow. I am a huge fan of this guitar and the basses are cool too, Doug has a gravity 4 and 5 ? I believe which are cool as hell.

Wait til you hear this bad boy roar.

And we both have Line 6 and there are a few others in the works, yes it is sweet and really a great feeling to have these endorsements.

congratulationssss, mr. ott! :headbang:
now, how about a nice tour through germany to go with it, so i can photograph y'all onstage with your new gear ... :D

That's awesome. Congrats, Doug. I watched some of the clips on the Fernandes website. Wow, that's some amazing technology. Imagine what Doug could do with that on the next album. :headbang:

Fernandes, while being relatively cheap, are doing some pretty cool stuff with guitars these days. Yes, I still love my Tom Andersons and if they ever offered me an endorsement I'd jump on it in a second, but I wanted to try something different and Fernandes was there to help. The sustainer pick up in their guitars is amazing and allows me to do all sorts of cool things that I actually had to stop playing to use an e-bow to do in the past. I've got 4 of their guitars at the moment and I'm very impressed with how they feel, the tone and the price! If you get a chance to check one out, please do so.

I look forward to playing a lot of their products on our up coming releases... I'll still use my Tommy's, as well as other favs, but I'm digging the Fernandes sound and it will be a part of what I do from now on.

Thanks for all the congrats!

Doug