Congratulations Russell !!!

Hulk7

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2002
Paris
Visit site
Hi everybody,

just came back from the Paris show and I just wanted to give my best wishes to Russell Allen and to the future Mrs. Russell Allen whom he proposed to Saturday at the Eiffel Tower... how romantique :D !

And a zillion thanx for the guys who gave a helluva show!!!!:hotjump:

Wow..!

Not only is he the most badass singer in metal history, he also knows how to mack it with the ladies, and he knows the perfect spots to get them on their good side so that they will marry him...

Go Russel..! :Spin:

Manga-San said:
Wow..!

Not only is he the most badass singer in metal history, he also knows how to mack it with the ladies, and he knows the perfect spots to get them on their good side so that they will marry him...

Go Russel..! :Spin:

"they" will marry him? I didn't know Russel was a mormon!! :lol:

Not only the coolest singer in the universe, but a true playa.

Congratulations to the future Mr. And Mrs. Russell Allen.

I had the pleasure of meeting both of them at the Lamour show (3/14). Russ' fiance is actually the cousin of a guy I work with. They got me and 2 friends into the VIP lounge after the show. They were totally cool! Thanks again Russ & Chris. AND CONGRATS!!!

oh yeah, Russ, you rule.

WOOOO HOOOO WAY TO GO RUSSELL!!:OMG:

(sorry just had to get that out..lol)

:wave:"Congrats" Sir Russell Allen..
And I would like to wish you and your new (beautiful) bride to be all the best.:D

:cry:

I'm really happy for Russell, although I can't deny a bit of jealusy from my newly broken heart. Of course the most gorgeous man on the planet was gonna be taken. Mrs. Russell is the luckiest woman on the planet.

Congratulations to you both!!!