Hope Russell Allen could read this

Bringer_Of_Dawn

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2006
Madrid (I'm a Fucking Spaniard)
Hi everybody!This thread is just to thank Russell Allen for his voice, his talent and his passionate way of perform when he is on the stage. Saw him at the Rock Machina Festival made a deep impression on me and, in many ways, he is the reason because of I have started to take singing lessons.

Thanks a lot Russ. I hope to see you soon with the guys in Spain.

My best regards for you and Symphony X

Edited: My apologies for the possible english grammar mistakes.

First of all, your grammar is better than most of the people who post here with english as a first language (myself included i'm sure). Second, the band doesn't really seem to check the forums much, but you will find many people who agree with you and have experianced much of the same thing that you've said here. Welcome!

(ps: touch my fruit loops and die! :lol: )

:danceboy:

Thanks for your kindness, DoomsdayZach. I suppossed the band doesn't check the forum very often, but in spite of all, I felt that I must post my feelings anyway. Many moments of mi live have echoes from Symphony X melodies and Russ voice. Maybe it could sound a bit fussy, but it's what I feel.

Thanks a lot

Your grammar is very good, much much better than the little whiny 12 year olds on the internet who have English as a first language. Russell Allen is an amazing vocalist, my personal favorite is Tobias Sammet from Edguy

Your grammar is very good, much much better than the little whiny 12 year olds on the internet who have English as a first language. Russell Allen is an amazing vocalist, my personal favorite is Tobias Sammet from Edguy

Sorry man, but I don't know who you are talking about. I'm spanish and it's a bit difficult for me to understand a joke, if that was one.

By the way, my favourite vocalists are Russell Allen, Jorn Lande, Freddy Mercury and Jeff Scott Soto. I think they are incredibles!

Thanks a lot for your support. See ya!

By the way, my favourite vocalists are Russell Allen, Jorn Lande, Freddy Mercury and Jeff Scott Soto. I think they are incredibles!

Iamagenius3.gif

:confused::confused::confused: :lol: