Consoles/Games -Possibly- Up For Sale

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
I'm starting to think about getting rid of my consoles and related games. I simply don't have time anymore and am not on them so they're really just collecting dirt I'm afraid to say :( I'd thought I'd post on here if anybody would be interested in them if that comes to be the case. Some games were bought used and 1-3 games or so have my last name on them, my dads doing back in the day.

NES Games:
Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (light gun included)
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Arcade Game
Top Gun (I wtf'd when I saw I had this in the attic)
Wrecking Crew (Mario related)

SNES
Donkey Kong Country
Contra III (has a written label over original, bought it used)
Super Mario All-Stars

N64:
Starfox 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Majora's Mask
International Superstar Soccer 64
Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
F-Zero X
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Super Mario 64

N64 and SNES consoles work like a champ. The NES console is a pain in the ass, but if you want it let me know.

So yeah, if anybody's interested let me know. I can do them as a lot or individually or bundles w/e.

Edit: Ignore the possibly in the topic.. I've decided to sell.

I remember playing the hell out of Top Gun. Landing the damn plane on the carrier after every mission was the hardest part of it all.

How much for N64 and two of those games?

For you milton sir, I'm thinking around the neighborhood of $30-$35 including shipping for the console. I forgot to add that the N64to RCA has been a victim of a bored kitty cat... all the wires work but the red wire w/e doesn't fit so securely.. those are cheap to replace though (~$3-$4 new on amazon). With that said, I'm also throwing the expansion pack in there which is going for about $25 which is needed for games such as Perfect Dark and later games if I recall correctly.

As for the N64 games, I can let the two Zelda games go for about $15 each (averaging $35 a piece on amazon) for instance. I think that'll be the average price for those titles, maybe a bit less for the less popular such as ISS.

~$65 shipping included sounds fair.

For you milton sir, I'm thinking around the neighborhood of $30-$35 including shipping for the console. I forgot to add that the N64to RCA has been a victim of a bored kitty cat... all the wires work but the red wire w/e doesn't fit so securely.. those are cheap to replace though (~$3-$4 new on amazon). With that said, I'm also throwing the expansion pack in there which is going for about $25 which is needed for games such as Perfect Dark and later games if I recall correctly.

As for the N64 games, I can let the two Zelda games go for about $15 each (averaging $35 a piece on amazon) for instance. I think that'll be the average price for those titles, maybe a bit less for the less popular such as ISS.

~$65 shipping included sounds fair.

Thanks man. Duly noted. How about Mario Kart? ;)

Thanks man. Duly noted. How about Mario Kart? ;)

I can let Mario Kart go for $13 shipping included (averaging $30 on amazon).

$45 for Mario Kart, the console & two controllers and power adapter, expansion pack, rumble pack, and shipping. I'll throw in the RCA/N64 cable if you want that.. otherwise I may just toss it in the trash.

I'm very interested in the Super NES games, as well as the N64 games-Banjo Kazooie, F-Zero X, & StarFox 64!
Just wanna know how much?

Btw, a few years ago, I lost some pretty cool SNES games in the flood in Austell,
Super Mario All Stars was one of them!
So if anyone else has any other cool SNES games,
Here's the games I lost-
SNES-Super Empire Strikes Back,
Super Return Of The Jedi,
Super Mario RPG,
Spider-Man, Wolverine,
Demon's Crest, Illusion Of Gaia,
Legend Of Zelda:A Link To The Past

For the listed N64 titles I'd say $35 shipping included would be fair. $8 for Banjo, $10 for F-Zero $12 for StarFox.

$15-$20 shipping included for Super Mario All Stars mainly because I just bought that a few months ago. If you get it with the others I'll leave it at $15.

Contra 3: $20 shipping included. The lowest price I'm seeing on amazon is $32
Donkey Kong Country: $13 shipping included (average lowest price $17 + $3 shipping)

I'm considering this thread closed so I can start selling the rest of the games not requested. If you are still interested in one please send a PM and we can work something out if I haven't managed to sell it yet