Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
Do any of you pay them heed? A few days ago, President Sarkozy of France declared that a 'new order' will come out of this crisis and China is calling for a world currency. People are already saying the 'new world order' or 'one world government' is happening, but I don't think it's possible on a logistical scale.

Discuss any other conspiracy theories you have read about/support/whatever

Do any of you pay them heed? A few days ago, President Sarkozy of France declared that a 'new order' will come out of this crisis and China is calling for a world currency. People are already saying the 'new world order' or 'one world government' is happening, but I don't think it's possible on a logistical scale.

Discuss any other conspiracy theories you have read about/support/whatever

I believe that we will end up with a one world government, and it will be the beginning of the end of this world.

RaptorJesus2-main_Full.jpg

The world is actually flat. It all makes sense.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/foru...73c6e137a36336090525630c1fd8dda&topic=11211.0

Q: "Why do the all the world Governments say the Earth is round?"

A: It's a conspiracy

Q: "What is the motive behind this conspiracy?"

A: The motive is unknown although it is probably money

Q: "If you're not sure about the motive, why do you say there is a conspiracy?"

A: Well it's quite simple really; if the earth is in fact flat, then the governments must be lying when they say it isn't.

Anyone seen Zeitgeist? It's talks about how money is just a form economic slavery and how putting countries in debt is how you expand your empire. If you want the link PM me. It's 2 hours long but very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.