Construct Letters

DeDudeZz

New Metal Member
May 10, 2013
Hey folks,

im sorry in advance for my bad english, im not native speaker. I'm looking for the recently used letters of dark tranquillity because i want to have made a tattoo with the letters. A font-data would be perfect, maybe a collection of all letters is sufficient, too.

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Nevermind, found it :)

If you have what you need, it probably doesn't matter, but UM user (and this board's moderator) Caotico is Niklas Sundin, guitarist and primary artist for the band; he could probably point you in the right direction for something like that. I know that the font they used to use is Industria Solid, but I'm not sure about the one on the cover of Construct.

Also, if you're getting a DT inspired tattoo you should definitely make sure that you it makes its way to the band's FaceBook page. They maintain a collection of photos from fans dedicated enough to permanently inscribe themselves.

Hey folks,

im sorry in advance for my bad english, im not native speaker. I'm looking for the recently used letters of dark tranquillity because i want to have made a tattoo with the letters. A font-data would be perfect, maybe a collection of all letters is sufficient, too.

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Nevermind, found it :)

Cool stuff, what're you gonna get? DT in those fonts?

The dt font is definitely Industria Solid -- it is a paid font, but I managed to find a free version a number of years back. Unfortunately, I don't still have it.

I don't know what the font used for Construct is. I have never seen it before, and I wouldn't be surprised if Niklas made it himself.

I'm really sorry for the terrible bump...but seeing as this hasn't been answered yet (and is one of the top links when you Google search for DT fonts) I thought I'd put in my 2c just in case anybody else stumbles across this thread...

The font used for Construct is called 'Twofaced' and you can find it here:
http://www.tendollarfonts.com/twofaced-typeface/

I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, so far.

Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread, but I only saw this UM link when I Google searched.