Contestlist

Thank you, Ilamaura, by the way. :)
I am planning to make a CD with all the covers.
But I would like to get the songs from you all on CD, which is better that Mp3. I would send the complete CD's back to everyone then.
Maybe someone here is willing to do a cover for the CD!? That would be cool.
You can send me an e-mail to ask for my adress. It would be cool if everyone wants to do this.

Greetings,

Markus

Just use the mp3 you downloaded of my version of "The Dreamreader". I don`t have any other version myself, as I erased the wavefile to make room for some other songs on my _overloaded_ harddisc. As i recall, the wave didn`t sound any better than the mp3 does... I guess you have the software needed to convert it to wave? If not, I can give you urls to some I use.

Thanx Unicorn :cool:
Any news on the cover? Personally, I think it would be cool if ColdDarkNord made a cover for us, as I think he`s very talented.
I also think we should run another contest in near future... Heh, I guess we can run plenty. There`s enough bands to choose between :) Any ideas on which band to do next?

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the dan swano forum.. i know im kinda late for this thread but if anyone here is still interested in making a tribute cd for nightingale im up for the work....

also where can i get the cover songs listed here since allmost everyone of tehm are down now..

Thanks

Me, Staffan with his brother Victor and mr Ludvig jammed a little bit on the "Invisible" track. Never recorded the whole thing though, but it might be worth putting it up soon.

Cool. I remember these songs from back in the day. My favorite is llamura's (Lumen) Intermezzo, chillingly badass vocals. \m/ I enjoyed all of them, though.