Continuing Dave

hold on here Christians! You are persecuting Darth Kur for acting the very same way you are. I know hypocrisy is a trait of any Christian, but dont take the moral high ground on this.

hypocrisy in what respect? i am debating with him. instead of providing me with evidence or intelligent discussion, he responds with raged insults. he accuses me of being blind to his view, despite his lack of support for such angry accusations.

yes, sometimes you debate, othertimes you act like Darth Kur. Its no big deal, i make insults at times too. human nature I guess. Its just this thing is spiraling out of control.

i've been trying to avoid an insult fest. its a difficult thing to do.

i don't see what you mean by hypocrisy in christianity. there is none... though people are not perfect and we sometimes fail to uphold those expectations.

Darth,
Basically what I'm trying to say is let him be. When the topic of relgion comes up here, he really isn't bothering anyone. So if Christianity is your problem, not Silent Song, then find someone who's an asshole about the religion and release all your anger on him or her.
-Zack