Control Denied rumors

Poison God

I am the Dog
Oct 24, 2001
New Jersey
I know this seems rather morbid at the moment, but it is an itch that needs scratching. I've heard rumors that WD may do the vocals for the next album. That's right, the next Control Denied album IS coming out, at least according to Steve Digiorgio's website. Supposedly the drums and bass parts were recorded weeks ago and now the vox, leads, and solos need to be put down. Any ideas of who could possibly play Chuck's part? I would suggest James Murphy, but he is also ill at the moment. Any suggestions? I hope Chuck can hear the new material when it is released wherever he is......

He was an inspiration (and will always be) and a Music Legend...

L8rs,
DavE

I think chuck has already laid down most of his guitar tracks for the album.... (?)

No-one could replace him, it wouldn't be right.

Tim Aymar did most of the vocals already, from what I understand, but I may be wrong. According to older posts by Steve, they were basically only waiting on Chuck to finish his guitar parts in order to complete the album. I think it is awesome that they're gonna finish the album in honor of Chuck. Maybe some of the proceeds will go to his family to help them pay off the debt they incurred from Chuck's illness. I think that would be the least they could do.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Tim Aymar did most of the vocals already, from what I understand, but I may be wrong. According to older posts by Steve, they were basically only waiting on Chuck to finish his guitar parts in order to complete the album. I think it is awesome that they're gonna finish the album in honor of Chuck. Maybe some of the proceeds will go to his family to help them pay off the debt they incurred from Chuck's illness. I think that would be the least they could do.

I heard Aymar wasn't even involved in the process at all.

I read a statement from Chuck back in '99 that the new album was complete and that he found out about his tumor like the day after. Correct me if I'm wrong please. If Warrel would do vocals on this album that would be too cool.

I think that statement was that the writing was complete. I just re-read the posts from Steve Digiorgio and all he says is that there are some scheduling conflicts that have delayed it. I know they announced that Aymar was going to do the vocals, but he may not have recorded them yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tim already studied the demos and is going to definitely sing the tracks! Most of the guitarparts are recorded as are the drums, so basically Steve and Tim have to record and Shannon has to finish some things off....
we're sure they can!
EmptyWords