Controversial Opinions on Life

^ I think we have a winner.

Not that that really makes any practical sense, but then again, probably nothing in this thread does.

No, because suburbs waste resources and land that could be used to generate things.

And not all cities make you live in "boxes."

Downtown_New_York_City_from_the_Empire_State_Building_June_2004.JPG

I would fucking lose it living anywhere that looked like this.

I live in a cull de sac (or something like that) in a small town and it's absolutely shit.

I could go out, to one of the four pubs, and be served by one of the girls I'd be interested in and talk to the mothers of the girls I'm interested in, but I really can't be bothered.

There'd be a old guy propping up the roof who glares at me from walking in until I leave because I made his great great great granddaughter cry in primary school or something.

It's just beyond gay if you're a teenager here.

Spaghetti is the best form of wheat noodle. Egg noodles also rule. Cities are win. Wool socks are ace.

I hate thick socks, they fall down and crumple up in my shoes and are very uncomfortable. They also look twee and gay.

I HATE WOOL SOCKS AND THICK SOCKS IN GENERAL.

I don't care HOW COLD it is. They can fuck off. I refuse to wear socks that fall down and bag up in my shoe/boot because it's sooooo annoying. Plus they look so gay.

if you had enormous calf muscles as I do you could wear these and would never have to worry about them falling down since the bulging veins keep them in place:

tube%20white.jpg

but you're a GIRLY MAN so DON'T BOTHER.

Adopting certain clothing trends because of image is fucking retarded and gay. I wear the most comfortable clothes I can find, and usually that means shorts, my old raggedy Sublime shirt, and sandals. I don't give a fuck if that's the antithesis of metal or not; it's comfortable.