Cool Left-Handed Musicians [[-8

Ali Cryptica

friendly goth
Oct 5, 2016
Planet Jupiter
I am a lefty, so, I wonder if there are any musicians, past or present that are left handed...I know Jimi Hendrix was a lefty...So is Dani Filth....am most curious about this...8-]]

Joan Jett said:
I'm left-handed, and they bought me a right-handed guitar. I knew that, technically, I should flip the guitar over, the way Jimi Hendrix did, but I tried to do it and I couldn't do anything with my right hand on the fretboard because I didn't have any dexterity with that hand. To me, it made more sense to have my left hand on the frets, because I needed to have more dexterity with that hand while my right hand would only be strumming.

img.jpg

I'm getting better at left-handed post-hooks playing basketball. I broke my left arm when I was a teen and it totally fucked up my left-hand coordination for life it seems.

damn so many lefties on this forum. im sorta jealous, i truly believe left handed people think differently than right handed people. And they tend to be more thorough (and have neater handwriting), just observing from students and stuff. I can write with both hands though, but i do hand stuff like typing, ironing clothes and stirring with my left hand. right hand dominant though.

Last edited: