cool pics

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
hey all :wave:

i just wanted to share some pics with you. both of them are taken by some mates of mine. what do you think?

01.jpg

02.jpg

my opinion:

1st pic: i reckon it's a cool picture because you see the 'traditional' (as far as i've seen art atleast) face, which natural inverted light on 4 parts of the pic. from the left to right (or the other way), you can see that the first backround is inverted compared to the side of her face beside. that breaks the picture up in four different pieces imo, which is cool. :D (aslo: the pic is a negative that's been scanned on the computer and edited a bit in photoshop by me)

2nd pic: this one is a bit more special. I can actually remember the day it was taken, even though i was not the one who took it. we had a class trip to krakow in poland and there was this big market place. this was late autumn, so there were basically no tourists there. instead there was these big groupes of black doves that was feeded by an old woman, in the middle of the huge pack of black doves there was a white one. me mate was lucky enough to get a pic of it outside the crowd, which makes it look like an outsider.

ooh, thanks mates. yeah, i was more amazed by the second one myself. but i felt that I could share the otherone aswell (as its a bit cool imo). :D

first time i saw the second pic i was like staring at it for an hour or something. i wish me mate had a bigger resolution of it so I could print it or something.