It should be easier this way....

i was in cracow and warsaw :) i met 4 people from finland :) i know one of them is from this forum :) crack hitler =P
and i met many people from polish forum :) for this occasion we made special t-shirts :) so we haven't problems with finding ourselves ;) i have photos from gigs but i must scan them now...

yeah, its always nice to meet people from the forum, (they can bring you home after the gig :thanks bastet: and you can always have nice party's with them :thankstoolsandsiderea: )

DragonLady1 said:
ah yes we had a few in other threads but I dont remember... well u know we met in Bochum (with the belgians) and then I was also in Munich, where I met Snow2Fall :)
Yeah, we had a great time down there in Bavaria, hehe! :D Thanks Caro btw for putting me into the friends section over at your homepage. I'm immortal now, ha! :loco: I actually tried to add some nice words to your guestbook, but it didn't work somehow...

Faelivrin said:
i was in cracow and warsaw :) i met 4 people from finland :) i know one of them is from this forum :) crack hitler =P
and i met many people from polish forum :)
holy crap, look at all those smiling balls! :eek: :tickled:

hey girl. of the few finns more or less regular here you also met eup and elzka (she was the one who wouldn't stop talking :p), speakinstone was there as well but we ain't got no computer at home, so she can't be around.

so, yeah to stay on topic. we went to see warsaw and krakow gigs (what a blast :headbang: ). On this trip we clashed with charlotte19666, ralph, sopel of course and few other poles of which two lurk around here (this girl farewellvrin and primos) and briefly chatted with that pagan dude :tickled:. did we meet somebody else? aah can't remember. that polish beer, haha.

Beside that amazing gig in Munich, I also saw the show in Berlin on January 25th. Unfortunately, I didn't meet anyone from the forum (though I know that Cis was there), I went with two buddies of mine. The support band was awful... Well, actually they were quite amusing, haha! :tickled: Hope you'll never get to see the Cascades live... Urgh! :ill:
There are some photos of the gig at http://www.anathema-fanpage.de.vu/. They were taken by the two crazy folks who were rockin' their hearts out right in front of me, hehe. :headbang:

@snow2fall
They looked like freaks to me... Danny was trying to avoid them, of course, when everybody hounds him with this "where's-the-old-'94-stuff"...

autumnsphere said:
@snow2fall
They looked like freaks to me... Danny was trying to avoid them, of course, when everybody hounds him with this "where's-the-old-'94-stuff"...
Hehe... You're right, they WERE freaky, just didn't really dare to say that... :D That guy was unnerving somehow because he wouldn't stop yelling. :err: Anyway...
What a pity we missed each other! I recognized many faces that I had seen at the Autumnblaze/ Antimatter gig in October before. Were you there too?