@ Mehdi

it's very easy to be hated you know... the opposite is quite hard (needs effort and abilities) but i reckon too difficult... but as you mentioned, attention, good or bad, is dead necessary for some... hope you have a good life ye all...

*shakes head*

Originally posted by Static
Haha, boy you sure missed alot.

Let me tell you what happened.

Over in the Anathema forum a thread popped up there called 'The Opeth Board', in which this guy provided a link to a thread here in the Opeth forum called 'Opeth sucks', which he had made. They decided to make it because I guess they were bored or something, and flooded onto the thread posting a heaps of disgusting pictures and all this nonsense about how crap Opeth is.

Myself and a bunch of others retaliated and it turned into a bit of a mess. I thought it was kinda fun actually, some good, clean disgusting nonsense can be good for you if your in the mood for it. :D

ALL of the aforementioned 'disgusting pics' were from the madmen at the Anathema forum who were obviously trying to fuck people off, and all the Opeth fans who posted weren't too sick about it.

So ya see, you should have posted this in the Anathema forum, because its their fault, not ours! :p
a brief description about what happened by opethian point of view :lol: