cool pics

Andy_2003 said:
that's a really nice red cross Siderea

cool eh! just like a pair of eyes if i double it

wonder if this'd work.

edit: alright, it did, but it's so huge i don't want to make your compies crack over this one.

anyhow. it's this new campaign for diesel clothing. it's like the scene of that bosch painting posted here. diesel is advertising with slogans 'bout living a 'greener' life ('how'd you feel if a flower picked you and left you dying in public').

well, even though i want to live a bit greener life, i can't link 'diesel' to 'that image', and i find it disturbing when companies pull our legs with these ads.
like when i was a kid i saw these beneton clothing campaigns, and thought 'wow, that brand must have cool clothes', though the image the clothes gave me (expensive new beat stuff) was opposit to the image of 'a fighter for human rights' i'd rather wanted to have those days.

cool pigeons rafael. i like pictures with pigeons. they seem to haunt me

Dunno if these pics are any cool but here are three experiments by me.

spookjes2.jpg

I hope your screen isn't too dark or you won't notice that the girl(s) is transparent. This is NOT computer manipulated, just used a camera.

9.jpg

Didn't use a camera for this one but a tin can.

torenblurred.jpg

I changed the colours in this photo and added blur.

Thank yous :)
@Dries: If you take a little box and make a tiny little hole in it, you basically have a camera. You just need to put some photo paper in it and then uncover the hole for a few minutes when you want to take a photo. It's easy to fuck it up though heh.

Wow, all the pics are cool! Btw, what I liked the most in the pigeon photo is that you can see the white dove from its back, so it's kind of like looking through its eyes and have a feeling of loneliness and isolation. (i'm such a philosopher :loco: :lol:)

Cerulean, the second pic is awesome!