COOL THINGS to do in seattle?

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
any board regs live in SEATTLE? besides the space needle and mt. rainier... what would be some fun things to see/do? been there once before (during the grunge-glory days) and stayed mostly downtown.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Seattle is an often-underrated, kick-ass city. My company is headquartered there, and I get to go about 3x a year. Never got the impression it was much of a metal city, but still fun as hell nonetheless.

Go to a Mariners game. Safeco Field is awesome. If you enjoy decent beer, Seattle's certainly got its share of top-notch brewpubs and beerhalls. If the "LA scene" is your thing, Belltown is a great place for nightlife (i.e. trendy bars/lounges/clubs, excellent restaurants). And I've never visited a city with more to offer in the realm of outdoor activity. There's so many places to boat, swim, hike, bike, etc., it's amazing.

Good luck. I'll be there next week myself!

I got offered pyramid's in market street, in'90 oh yeah....

Hey girl, it's mgp - go to Catwalk one night if ya wanna do some goth dancing, hehe! Go to Mecca for some drinky drinks, go shopping on Capitol Hill, and visit Brandon and Bruce Lee's gravesites. And if you like Mexican, go eat at Azteca! :) Have fun, wish I could go....