Cool TS mod kit on eBay (pretty cheap too!)

@XeS: Well, a TS7>TS9 mod is certainly not comparable to this kit. Two chips, a chip socket to easily change between them, 3PDT switch, true bypass and 5 other mods plus another switch for one of them and a LED (granted the LED isn't necessary) plus detailed instructions. I know these components together would not cost as much as the kit is. However, the extra dough you are spending is the convenience of not having to figure out and source all of the components yourself.

@OneDaySky: No this is just the components you add to the existing PC board in a TS9.

Yeah of course the 1€ was not realistic, anyway you don't have to search very much if you have a great electronic components shop in your area. A socket is pretty common, as the chips or the resistances. A true bypass could be usefull but it depends on how do you use a TS. I use it always on so...

Yes, and this kit has some components specifically to offer a cleaner signal even when it's on. Nitpicking now but yeah... I don't see what's wrong with the kit.