Coolest Avatar on this board

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Man, I can't find anything that's 100X100 for a good avatar. :( But if it was coolest sig, mine would win by default, because of The Fonz. :D

Yeah, it's cool and so is the "Rollin" animation... :biggrin:

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Man, I can't find anything that's 100X100 for a good avatar.
Try http://www.bestanimations.com/ for animated gifs. Since they are gifs, they will resize, so don't need to be 100x100 (although they do need to be roughly square, otherwise they will be very distorted when they are imported in). There are some cool Simpson and Star Wars animations, among others.

Originally posted by Brother in blood
Yea, it's not like you desined it, you just stole it off some other guy's website...... Like I did.....

Gah! Go post somewhere else! Stop following me!

And yeah, you're right, michigan people ARE cool. :D

B&B , you just gotta love em!!!!!!Are they still makin new episodes in the US, the latest thing Ive seen in Holland by Mike Judge is King of the Hill, love it all, only reruns of B&B no new stuff.
Pretty cool Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Yeah, it's the same here...no more new B&B, just King of the Hill.

Mike Judge is a fairly cool guy, but he was so sick of Beavis and Butthead when they did the movie and the final TV episode that he was all for putting them away and letting everybody forget about them for awhile. Plus that fact that "King of the Hill" was in it's 2nd season at that point and becoming a pretty big hit in it's own right.

This may even be the reason for the DVD's of Beavis & Butthead only surfacing now. I heard rumors of a second Beavis & Butthead movie but Mike Judge also shot that down in a interview I saw with him.

Oh well, I can live with "King of the Hill" as long as I can finally pick up those DVD's of B&B!

Cheerz!

AugDawg