hey!!!!

CAI

weed up your life
Apr 7, 2004
La Plata, Argentina
What`s up people!! I`ve just registered myself for the firstime, i`ve been checking the site for a couple of years but never got into the board, but today I thought what the hell, anthrax is the coolest band ever, so I guess every anthrax fan should be cool as well, so I hope to meet some good people in here!!! see ya around!!!

ANTHRAX RULES

CAI :headbang:

CAI said:
What`s up people!! I`ve just registered myself for the firstime, i`ve been checking the site for a couple of years but never got into the board, but today I thought what the hell, anthrax is the coolest band ever, so I guess every anthrax fan should be cool as well, so I hope to meet some good people in here!!! see ya around!!!

ANTHRAX RULES

CAI :headbang:
Welcome aboard!!!!

dutchy said:
don't talk to Jonnieboy , he loves Fred Durst!!!!
Argentina AFA!!!!!!!!!my bro has the shirt!!

Say what you will about Fred Durst but if that last Limp Bizkit album was the worst album released last year according to readers of 'Guitar World' then we should be really worried because there was far worse shit released last year. :loco:

Riehlthing said:
welcome to the board
your task, is to read every page of the last word thread...
or, you can join the street team instead

He doesn't need to read every page. he can skip pages 3, 19, and 245. But all the rest are required reading.

Scott

NP: Bruce Dickinson - Accident in Brazil

I figured since that was the page that had the naked photos of Brat and Maiden, he would probably not want to see those. I mean, sure, hot lesbian action is well and good, and I didn't know Maiden could bend like that, but it had no Anthrax related content whatsoever. Just Brat covered in Whipped Cream. Well, not really covered, just a few globs, really...

Scott