Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
We're not exactly a homogenous suite - peeps from all around the world, various ages, this could be interesting.

Report any cases of COVID-19 in this thread for future reference.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, some say it's kinda like the common flu.

If you report being infected and then stop posting we'll just assume you're dead but if you'd kindly ask someone from the family to report about your death in this thread that would be nice and spare us of speculations.

Good luck.

Reactions: arg
I’m going to a Dragonforce / Unleash the Archers concert tonight

We should weaponize the virus, turn it into a gas bomb, and drop it in the following places

1. a Bernie Sanders rally
2. The Mexican border
3. Turkey-EU refugee camps
4. Blurry’s homeless shelter

That's pretty cool how you're willing to visit all these places.

That's pretty cool how you're willing to visit all these places.
I’m telling you man, if I do get corona my body will destroy it, and my blood will become the cure. Anyone who wants some will have to pay a shit ton of money, or if it’s an attractive female, surrender her ass to me

And to think the other day when I heard the stat that 38% of Americans will no longer drink Corona Beer I gave American's credit and thought there isn't that many stupid ones who would believe that :p

Reactions: Sophii
I wish that were the real case of the coronavirus. Shit is fucking hilarious :lol:

You know how you fix the coronavirus? You add lyme disease :p

And to think the other day when I heard the stat that 38% of Americans will no longer drink Corona Beer
3n5xa5.jpg

no one out here who knows a thing or two about good beer touches that pisswater anyway.

I gave American's credit and thought there isn't that many stupid ones who would believe that :p
Hey, were not the ones stockpiling "dunny rolls" :D

Reactions: CiG