Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

... or people who have shit for taste. Tastes like pisswater, not beer.

Probably. Both are true. I don't give a fuck about beer personally and never really have. But most tradies I know and my own dad drink Corona and similar beers for the exact reasons I posted. If it's hot as fuck out and you're working all day outside you can sink back a shitload of Corona and remain functional enough to not kill yourself lmao.

Reactions: Sophii
Probably. Both are true. I don't give a fuck about beer personally and never really have. But most tradies I know and my own dad drink Corona and similar beers for the exact reasons I posted. If it's hot as fuck out and you're working all day outside you can sink back a shitload of Corona and remain functional enough to not kill yourself lmao.
oh i agree, im just saying its not beer for people who actually like beer. Its "beer" for people who just want to get wasted or drink something cold on a hot day. Plenty of cheap beers that are way better.

I'd take a Pepsi over a corona any fucking day.

I’m telling you man, if I do get corona my body will destroy it, and my blood will become the cure. Anyone who wants some will have to pay a shit ton of money, or if it’s an attractive female, surrender her ass to me

Even if your blood becomes the cure to covid, it'll be at the cost of contracting a Petri dish of venereal diseases to kill John Wilmot.

He likes them brown town manwiches ;)
here he is, getting ready for one of his favorites...
tumblr_mwiljnMFN61rknybpo1_400.gifv

Reactions: Sophii
oh i agree, im just saying its not beer for people who actually like beer. Its "beer" for people who just want to get wasted or drink something cold on a hot day. Plenty of cheap beers that are way better. I'd take a Pepsi over a corona any fucking day.

Yeah I don't think the majority of people who drink beer are actually into beer (if numbers on which beers are most popular are to be believed).

People who drink boxed wine definitely don't love wine either lmao. My dad is a functioning alcoholic and my mother is a dysfunctional alcoholic and their choices of booze 100% reflect that.

If you put a beer label on bottled water my dad would probably drink it (oh wait Corona already did that).

here he is, getting ready for one of his favorites...
tumblr_mwiljnMFN61rknybpo1_400.gifv

Extra cheese!

Don't think I've ever tried a Corona tbh. I'm a man of repetition so I just get Guinness whenever I'm looking for beer (which isn't too often lately).

Yeah I don't think the majority of people who drink beer are actually into beer.
maybe not out there, but that's definitely not the case over here. We have dozens of bars/pubs in each town that are pretty much all craft/proper beers. You might have one or two adjuncts in each of those places for the casuals who come in. I dont think Australia even has any proper craft breweries... or at least not that ive heard of anyway, and i drink beers from all over the world. Most(if not all) of the aussie beers are also rice/adjunct brews.

Don't think I've ever tried a Corona tbh. I'm a man of repetition so I just get Guinness whenever I'm looking for beer (which isn't too often lately).
Guinness is pretty good when on nitro tap(the smooth/creamy kind). But my favorite is their Extra Stout, give that one a shot if you haven't.

*They also have regular Guinness nitro cans

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
might be since its the one of the only ones that's usually sold at all the big events. Doesnt reflect what people who like beer actually go out and buy or drink. Im even forced to drink that shit when at sporting events. But again, people who like beer and go to bars dont go there for bud lights and most bars dont even carry it. So yeah, most "beer drinkers" dont touch that stuff.

Guinness is pretty good when on nitro tap(the smooth/creamy kind). But my favorite is their Extra Stout, give that one a shot if you haven't.

*They also have regular Guinness nitro cans

Actually just bought a pack of Extra Stout for the first time before the recent Exhorder/Overkill show, good stuff, still have a couple in the fridge.

well which beers sell the most has nothign to do with what beer drinkers prefer. It has to do with what the average person prefers or can get their paws on, which is pretty much what ive been saying. Everyone who i go to a dodger game with that wants a cold drink is not a "beer drinker". My grandma would drink beers every now and then, that didnt make her a "beer drinker". And again, most bars(you know, where people who drink beers go to) might carry one or two microbrews, but their main sellers are always import or craft ... which they usually have quite a few of. Countries in Europe that consume ridiculous amounts of beer dont touch any rice beers either.

people who like beer =/= "people who drink beer every now and then" ... that articles title.

no one out here who knows a thing or two about good beer touches that pisswater anyway.

It's the same for us and Fosters. In the 70's we convinced the world it was first class beer, sponsored major events and called it "Australia's beer" then when the rest of the world was convinced we started exporting it by the ship load so we didn't have to drink the shit any more.

Hey, were not the ones stockpiling "dunny rolls" :D

Stock piling bog rolls is now a sport. There are those who do it because their fucked up mind says they wont be able to shit for a month if there is no bog roll in the house. Then then are those of us who are just buying it to play keepings off. We'll see who wins!

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity