Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Herd mentality in full effect. I think it quickly became a case of people buying as much as possible because it was running out everywhere and they didn’t wanna be without bog roll. I really hope that mother and daughter in the vid ended up with nothing.

Reactions: CiG
Oh it's definitely herd mentality led by both the media and the stores. There is many things that stores could have done to stop this and some have but most haven't. FOMO is a big reason for a lot of the carry on but it doesn't excuse the muppets who started it.

Coles and Woolies couldn’t give a toss. I heard they were implementing a two pack limit but I don’t think it actually happened.
I’ve got several friends on social media that have run out of loo roll and can’t get any. And people are legit selling at inflated prices on eBay, I thought it was just for internet lols but no there are some hotshot entrepreneurial go getters who’ve seized the opportunity presented to them.

Reactions: CiG
The CEO of Woolies made and official statement to say the stores would implement a limit but not all the stores have. All my locals are limiting via the storeroom. They have a staff member handing it out from the storeroom door not actually putting any on the shelf. They have also moved all hand cleaners to the service desk and they are limited too.

Ebay is just horseshit, a few weeks ago it was face masks, now it's dunny rolls. But I do believe that quite a number of the ebay ads are bogus as are the ratings and sales figures.

I wonder why dunny rolls, tissues and baby wipes are in short supply at the stores but dunny cleaner isn't. It's also funny what other things these idiots are stocking up on, some of the shit is so random.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I don't blame Ebay, the stores, or even the media. The retards stockpiling it and the retards buying it at inflated prices are the ones who deserve scorn and mockery. Darwin awards all around hopefully.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
It's a waste of the court's time (and the arresting officers) but fuck em I don't have an issue with shit like this being taken to court.

89774259_10218285736028322_556385387967152128_n.jpg

Strangely enough one of these units at my local shopping centre has had dunny rolls in it for months. They are novelty ones, with pictures of money, Trumps face, or the shit emoji, but it's been there and as yet I haven't seen queues at the machine.

Reactions: Bloopy
Yeah, they've been around forever, now it's Trump, it used to be Obama, before him it was Rudd, Gillard, Howard, they've all copped it. I'm sure there Scomo ones too but I haven't seen them.

Not sure how many would fuck him but plenty of people wanted to wipe their arse with his face.