Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

I'm anything but typical
manapronpie_carolbrowne_flickr.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Slammed
I CAN'T STOP TOUCHING MY FACE YOU CAN'T KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME YOU SILLY GOVERNMENT111§§1

We're not exactly a homogenous suite - peeps from all around the world, various ages, this could be interesting.

Report any cases of COVID-19 in this thread for future reference.

There's nothing to be ashamed of, some say it's kinda like the common flu.

If you report being infected and then stop posting we'll just assume you're dead but if you'd kindly ask someone from the family to report about your death in this thread that would be nice and spare us of speculations.

Good luck.

this would assume UMer’s actually go outside

more likely it’s another excuse to stay in their parent’s basement eating hot cheetos

We may be the last ones left alive after the coronapocalypse

76% of beers consumed "out of home" per statista.

I was curious if I could find top beers by at-home volume, but couldn't. Probably a lot of companies don't bother to measure it, or don't want us to know. This may be the closest you can get to what you're looking for, though it's probably still far more determined by distribution deals than buyer preference.

View attachment 23960

https://www.brewersassociation.org/...017-top-50-brewing-companies-by-sales-volume/

a lot of good beer in that list

this would assume UMer’s actually go outside

more likely it’s another excuse to stay in their parent’s basement eating hot cheetos

We may be the last ones left alive after the coronapocalypse

How rude! I went out to stock up on bog roll 14 times this week

Tennessee just now had a state emergency for the virus. I'm not too worried; I'll start worrying when my job shuts down for it (which I doubt it will.)

Over here a Vodafone shop had a staff member test positive so the whole store shut down and opened up a week or so later with a whole new staff while the originals were all being tested. This is effectively the major problem with businesses, one person gets it and everything has to grind to a halt. It's economically very brutal to deal with.

This European travel ban better be gone by the time Christmas (my whoring season) comes around. Hoping to god they don’t ban travel to canada. This shit ain’t funny anymore

Alright guys, I swore this place off all year but I figure you ugly fucks gonna be the only ones left to rebuild civilization at the end. I've lurked during the last 3 months and the place has been a goddamn groundhog day until coronachan saved the day. Someone got something more interesting than a bad survey on beer to contribute?