Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Ive never had COVID. I masked up all pandemic and got my two base shots (didnt bother with boosters). Never got it. Maybe all the tar in my lungs gave me immunity.

Next pandemic I ain't getting stabbed, that's for sure.
At least wait until the next virus is released before making that call. I mean, it could have the contagiousness of measles & the fatality rate of MERS and then even staunch anti-vaxxers will be begging for shots. Although, I guess the deadlier viruses tend to burn themselves out by crashing their mode of transport.

Every member of my immediate family including myself got COVID after getting vaccinated.

Oh, and because vaccines aren't 100% guaranteed in general and we all probably just gave it to each other. Had to throw in that disclaimer for all the anti-vaxxers.

I never got Covid once. I got the base two vaccinations and that was it. I was masked the whole time it was mandated and a little after till it seemed like it was dying down here

sure, i'm just saying why would not getting covid make you regret being jabbed?

it'd at least make some kind of sense if you said 'i got jabbed and got covid anyway, i'm not getting jabbed again!', or 'i got jabbed and then i grew a third eye and my kid was born with downs syndrome, i'm never getting jabbed again!'

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
I'm not regretting it because I didn't get covid, I've got other reasons. Mainly because it's hella stupid to let yourself be inoculated with stuff that's barely been tested just because the gummint says so. I also had some chest pains for a time that I thought was the onset of myocardial infarction, but it turned out to be nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: CiG