Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Would be interesting to see if this will lead to a sudden boom in the horse sales-market. And if some people who can't afford buying a horse will show up with a seahorse assuming this will also count.

Oh please, please, someone be waiting with a camera if this happens!!

Oh please, please, someone be waiting with a camera if this happens!!
Imagine a queue of people, all holding fish tanks in their hands, and, to make this sight even more spectacular, in between some people who decided to try their luck dressed up as ponyboys. Someone should turn this into a cartoon.

lol guess Joe Rogan is taking the horse dewormer, what a dumb ass.
Perhaps it also works on donkeys.

On a somewhat related note:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...lace-anti-mask-protests-freedom-dies-covid-19
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/us/phil-valentine-dies-covid.html

Those two (hadn't heard of them before) were neither the first, nor will they be the last.

Reactions: Slammed
Imagine a queue of people, all holding fish tanks in their hands, and, to make this sight even more spectacular, in between some people who decided to try their luck dressed up as ponyboys. Someone should turn this into a cartoon.

This just gets better and better!!

Pretty sure I currently have covid for the first time. I've had both my shots though (and my booster a couple days ago but too late I think) so it's mostly just been annoying so far. Tired. dry cough. Taste is still there.

Pretty sure I currently have covid for the first time. I've had both my shots though (and my booster a couple days ago but too late I think) so it's mostly just been annoying so far. Tired. dry cough. Taste is still there.

Sounds like you handled it better than me! Double vaccinated, boosted since November, and working from home full time I still somehow got omicron. Called in sick a few days and spent Monday and Tuesday fighting off a fever that hit 102 at one point. Coughing up my lungs and a sore throat were rough as well. I took a few at home tests and they came back negative. The test I took at a Pharmacy took a few days and came back positive. I have heard Omicron is supposed to be mild compared to Delta, but it kicked my ass!

In November, I rode a greyhound bus to the San Diego - Tijuana border, walked across on foot, went to crowded nightclubs and fucked Mexican hookers in seedy hotels

In December, I flew to Switzerland and fucked Eastern European hookers in brothels and public sex clubs (old Swiss dudes got to see a tattooed Asian with a small dick bang their bitches)

Still haven’t caught it!

Pretty sure I got it from boring adult shit. I got pulled for a random drug test at work and had to go to a quick care clinic and two days later had to take my daughter to a 15 month appointment. Fast forward a couple days and I'm sick. Not a surprise I guess. Working remotely all next week instead of my 2/5 days though so its not all bad.

Should have a bunch of delta 8 thc candies coming in the mail either today or monday too so all good. I know they arent quite as good as the real deal but I live in a shithole thatll try to arrest you for having weed or some THC gummy bears.