Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

.... yea you two sound rather experienced with face-sitting.
KoafhL7.jpg

Oh I see the problem, you are geographically embarrassed.
The conversation wasn't about that part of the body, you've been aiming for the wrong part all these years!

Thank fuck you did despot and run away without waiting for the interest if you treat kids like that!

Mum enjoyed it too, I remember reading the entry in her diary for the day I was born.
"Twenty two seconds of pure bliss and ecstasy nine months ago led me here. I have been blessed with a wonderful baby boy. He is living proof that the world's smallest dick does work at least once!"

Finally saw a live show last night for the first time in just over 3 months. Nothing spectacular, just a vague acquaintance's pop/rock band with a couple of other bands at a pub. Weird to think how fortunate we are that things only took that long to get back to relative normality here. I'll probably be able to keep up my habit of attending at least 50 gigs in a year.

Still, after 3½ weeks of no cases, our government gave themselves a bit of a scare by not having good control over 2 cases that arrived into the country. Hopefully that's as bad as it gets here from now on, but I guess later on we'll be vulnerable compared to countries that've been thoroughly buttfucked and cum out the other side of it.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd