Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

95606428_2808993632551302_687731814365659136_o.jpg

Reactions: arg
Several reports suggest scientist in both Israel and Italy have had some breakthroughs
Reports on the Italian vaccine claim it causes covid antibodies to be created while in Ness Ziona Israel a lab says they've identified a key antibody that attacks the virus and neutralises it.

I bet they still wrote him a ticket!

I think Victoria is one of the only states where fishing is banned now. I was reading the other day WA has even taken those "sneeze barriers" off the registers are supermarkets. Can't wait till the stupid fucking things come down here, they fuck up more than they protect and they are only there so cashiers don't sue their employer, as if the supermarkets give a shit about their customers.

I was at the local supermarket yesterday and most people are still social distancing at registers (were there is a cross on the floor) but around the store no one seems to give a shit. Out in the streets I've never seen it so busy. We are lucky down here with only a few cases but people are getting sick of rules and the lack of talk from our premier. Bunnings was the funniest though, most of the customers seems to be at least making an effort to keep apart but the staff were all over the place, very few of them keeping their distance from each other. Even ignoring their own rules about going through the registers and placing everything on the table so the staff member can scan the item without getting close. The ATM machine wasn't even on the table it was right next to the register.

Ha! fishing is encouraged here. Our governor waved the need for a fishing license from March through the end of May.

In parts of this state we can watch people fish in New South Wales!

Considering some of the ridiculous conspiracy theories, the one about corrupt politicians pushing a flawed vaccine that hasn't been tested properly just to simultaneously microchip everyone ASAP actually seems believable by comparison. The theorists are a bit premature though given where vaccine progress is up to at this point. It's as if they're writing a script for a movie that hasn't been cast yet. Maybe they inadvertently are - I'll probably watch it!

Vampires, zombies, alien invasions, America saves the world, they've all been done to death. In the next few years the new go to themes for movies are going to be about viruses sending the world into lock downs. The hundreds of movies already about such topics will not be enough we'll need more!