Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Is that a thing in other states btw?

of course prostitution is illegal here but if you go to a “private room” here it’s assumed you’re going to fuck the stripper. I was a bit taken back by it as a guy that just turned 21 and was literally handed a towel and a condom as I walked into a private room.
One time at MDF (Baltimore) a few of us went to a stripclub, and while I was getting a lapdance the stripper offered to give me head in a private room. Maybe if she'd been hot enough I'd have taken her up on it, but in general the place wasn't a good vibe, and we had bands to see.

this article is complete bullshit. First off, what is "their time"? Secondly, what is the life expectancy for an elderly person when they catch a bad flu or one of the many other diseases or viruses out there? The fact that that article starts off with "People dying of Covid-19 could have expected to live on average for at least another decade" just proves that it is worthless. I guess that 30 year old who died from say complications due to asthma/diabetes/cardiovascular/etc issues and was stamped "DEATH VIA RONA" would have only lived 10 more years? That 80 year old who died because he had chronic COPD would have lived for 10 more years if not for covid? :lol: that article was a complete joke and anyone that would take it seriously is beyond retarded.

It was paywalled for me beyond the first couple paragraphs, but at least there are some people trying to explore that angle rather than just looking at raw death counts. I do know there is one paper from a Greek group that is suggesting around 11 years of life lost (not sure if it's the source for the WSJ story) but that particular study admitted that it excluded a lot of co-morbidities due to absence of data.

Reactions: Dak
this article is complete bullshit. First off, what is "their time"? Secondly, what is the life expectancy for an elderly person when they catch a bad flu or one of the many other diseases or viruses out there? The fact that that article starts off with "People dying of Covid-19 could have expected to live on average for at least another decade" just proves that it is worthless. I guess that 30 year old who died from say complications due to asthma/diabetes/cardiovascular/etc issues and was stamped "DEATH VIA RONA" would have only lived 10 more years? That 80 year old who died because he had chronic COPD would have lived for 10 more years if not for covid? :lol: that article was a complete joke and anyone that would take it seriously is beyond retarded.

Please take a stats class. Maybe a public health class.

TB in a class =
8Af9.gif

Ooooh man, you told me! :lol: you're just a confused gullible idiot who regularly buys into all this bullshit while at the same time pretending that you don't. Pretty much a wannabe know-it-all who's truly nothing more than the average pleb.

Khan Academy is free dude. The record keeping and the response to SarsCov2 has been misplayed at each point (masks were, are, and remain the only legit thing tho), but just laughing at statistical analyses in general is no less ignorant.