Could a mini-US tour be possible?

Mar 6, 2004
Queens, NY
www.myspace.com
Last year, Edguy & Tad Morose, two bands off of ProgPower V, did a brief 3-4 date US tour, including a stop at B.B. King Blues Club in NYC. I'm sure if Orphaned Land did the same they would draw a fairly large crowd here. I'm an Israeli metalhead from NY and would kill to see them here... Georgia's too far :\

EDIT: I also know someone who books Israeli acts to come to BB Kings, maybe that could be of some assistance...

Ko_B said:
For the moment we cannot confirm anymore dates, we must get home after the PP show for several personal matters, lets see what comes up in the near future anyway.

Edguy did those few dates in the days prior to ProgPower, but I'll wait and see what you guys come up with, worst case... roadtrip to Georgia.

Morticia NL. said:
Heyyyyy- this is already happening for you. I'm sure you will get the chance to see them for sure in the near future!
Hum- only 900 tickets available- pppfffff, that is going to be one hell of a fight!

Yea, I hope I do get to see them, I was in Israel the first two weeks in January and was going to see them until they postponed the show to a day later.... which was the day of my flight :\