could Geoff Gayer be next?!?

bt9x

Feb 28, 2003
northeast
Visit site
i wonder if Geoff Gayer who was booted out of Leatherwolf will be the next person to unfortunately die from alcohol related problems...

:rolleyes:

has anyone heard what he's up to?

your thoughts?

It was sad that his drinking problem precluded him to rejoin the band on permanent basis. I hope that he can overcome it and get sober and healthy, there has been enough deaths already.

What puzzles me the most is that with all the information about alcohol and drugs and still people fall prey of it (not to forget smoking related diseases and STD) :erk:

I am a personal friend of Geoff and have known him since high school. He is a great guitar player with a very big drinking problem. He is starting his own band right now and my guitar players brother auditioned for the vocal duties. He called Geoff a few days later and Geoff didn't even remember the audition, pretty sad really.

I am a personal friend of Geoff and have known him since high school. He is a great guitar player with a very big drinking problem. He is starting his own band right now and my guitar players brother auditioned for the vocal duties. He called Geoff a few days later and Geoff didn't even remember the audition, pretty sad really.

Thats' sad man...