Yay! Geoff Gayer of Leatherwolf at Monsters Of Metal!!!

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
As I'm sure many of you have heard, the Monsters Of Metal show is this weekend here in the arctic wastes of Utah...

Well, Geoff Gayer of Leatherwolf mentioned that he'd be up for the show, and well since he's already coming we arranged for him to do a Leatherwolf song with ProgPower preparty veterans Katagory V!!!

Add to the fact that I get to see Helstar again, plus Agent Steel and Avenger of Blood, not to mention hang with Ronnie Munroe (that Metal Church singer guy), and well it's gonna be a LOOOONG wait for the weekend for me!!!

The last time I saw Helstar was about 15 years ago, so needless to say it's been waaay to long! Plus it will be good to see Bernie Versailles again (I've been a Bernie fan since I heard him on Engine's debut album). The last time I saw Bernie onstage was at ProgPower with Redemption (the same year that Kat V played the pre-party).

Seeing that Redemption probably won't be playing ProgPower USA the next time around, it'll be good seeing Bernie with the Agent Steel guys!

It's gonna be one kickass weekend for the Toast man!
:hotjump: :headbang:

But I digress. Any Leatherwolf fans here?

Leatherwolf slays.

That sounds like an excellent lineup you've got there... but then again, adding Agent Steel to any lineup automatically makes it awesome. It's a shame I'll be missing it.