Could we make using Dropbox mandatory?

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
... for those that don't have their own paid hosting solutions?

I think things would be a lot smoother here if new members were made aware of the existence of Dropbox, and we didn't have to wait for retarded countdown timers on sites like Megaupload that want to ream us with ads.

Yet another sticky..? o_O

Just a thought!

Making people aware of the most user-friendly hosting solutions via sticky: + 1.

Making dropbox mandatory: please, no. That's a bit too Nazi in my book.

Making people aware of the most user-friendly hosting solutions via sticky: + 1.

Making dropbox mandatory: please, no. That's a bit too Nazi in my book.

Make mandatory anything that you can stream music off.

Soundclick, lightningmp3, dropbox etc.

Its just the download it to then play it sites that are annoying.

its such a general pain in the ass to use though
need a band account and the uploading process is long winded and the process of linking involves getting your band page up, finding the song page, linking that, blah blah

dropbox? copy, paste, wait for upload, done.

its such a general pain in the ass to use though
need a band account and the uploading process is long winded and the process of linking involves getting your band page up, finding the song page, linking that, blah blah

dropbox? copy, paste, wait for upload, done.

exactly. soundclick is a pain in the f-in a.

w/quicktime installed i just click the link and the shit streams! If I wanna download, right click, save as.

DONE.

don't forget the mighty pop-up soundclick player! :D :D :D

dropbox is so much easier, just click, wait a few seconds, then the music comes.

however, i don't think dropbox should be made mandatory - just a direct MP3 link.

thanks,

please for the love of god make dropbox mandatory

i fucking hate when people upload to rapidshare or crap like that and its like.. "you must wait 30 seconds to download this file" then it starts, you loose internet connection while downloading that 700mb file and then you cant resume it. AGH!!!!!

dropbox is beautiful, 2 gigs is bucket loads of space, it has great integration into your OS and everyone likes it!