COUNTDOWN 2010

Ahhhh! We don't even have our trip itinerary planned! I haven't researched the road construction around Venlo and printed out google satellite images of the road blockages so we can avoid them! We have no idea where we'll stop for lunch or what time we'll leave or what road snacks we'll take! We don't even have playlists prepared for the 16-18 hours of driving!!!! 4 months is not enough time!!!

*deep breath*

Thanks, I'm off this week and had way too much time to think about these kinds of things ;)

Kalle will just bring a selection of whiskeys :p That's a no-brainer :p

As for road blocks, traffic jams and construction work: just come by train/plane and travel along with us the last bit of the way, or the entire way from Amsterdam :D

Hmm 4 months, so I need to make sure my bicycle is in order. Maybe I can start test driving the trip a couple of times to make sure I will be there on time. (Which last year we managed to do for the first time, ever!)

Kalle will just bring a selection of whiskeys :p That's a no-brainer :p

As for road blocks, traffic jams and construction work: just come by train/plane and travel along with us the last bit of the way, or the entire way from Amsterdam :D

I think driving is a better, cheaper option if there are three of us. There's a good chance I'll be driving home though. Whisky + beer + after party = Me as a safer driver than the guys, regardless of my abilities with a manual transmission :p

no65.jpg