COUNTDOWN 2010

Boy........Today.....August 2nd to October 2nd..........and at this time (21.00....well it is New Zealand time!!) I will be joining you all in welcomming SG for thier first ever live concert. How cool is that?

Boy........Today.....August 2nd to October 2nd..........and at this time (21.00....well it is New Zealand time!!) I will be joining you all in welcomming SG for thier first ever live concert. How cool is that?

SG scheduled a warm up gig in USA right before ppe, so the "1st one's to see them live" will be given to someone else. :(

But I know how to comment this:
They became nervous about us and are trying to gain selfconfidence. ;)

Booooo!

Then I vote for being there at the sunday afterparty so we can properly say goodbye to you for once on monday, instead of having to get up at some ungodly hour after being completely smashed only hours earlier :p
How much more expensive would beer from the ferry be, compared to beer from the danish mainland? Might be worth the trouble of not having the hassle of going to the supermarket in Baarlo and finding someone (that would stay sober enough) to transport all that booze back to the castle :p

Tell ya what, Jaime, if you come to PPEU next year I'll try my best to see if I can save some money to attend the USA version sometime :) Deal?

SOMEtime? hmph. If I can make it over there *twice* you damn well better make it to PPUSA without any "sometime" involved. ;)

I'd try to make it asap, ofcourse, but you gotta remember I'm just a poor student. I actually have to save up for stuff like that and don't make much more than what I need to get around :p That, and I don't know when PPUSA will be in relation to PPEU. If it's only a week apart it might be just a bit too much :p

I'd try to make it asap, ofcourse, but you gotta remember I'm just a poor student. I actually have to save up for stuff like that and don't make much more than what I need to get around :p That, and I don't know when PPUSA will be in relation to PPEU. If it's only a week apart it might be just a bit too much :p

You hauled over to Oklahoma like twice a year for a while, didn't you? :p

The dates used to vary by several weeks, but lately it's consistently been the 2nd or 3rd weekend in September. I managed to do both last year, remember, when they were three weeks apart, although that was only because I coincidentally got the weekend of PPUSA off from work.

I'll see what's on the table for next year. I've been wanting to go to Eastern Europe for a while, so I might try to squeeze it all together in one two week trip or something.

Booooo!

Then I vote for being there at the sunday afterparty so we can properly say goodbye to you for once on monday, instead of having to get up at some ungodly hour after being completely smashed only hours earlier :p
How much more expensive would beer from the ferry be, compared to beer from the danish mainland? Might be worth the trouble of not having the hassle of going to the supermarket in Baarlo and finding someone (that would stay sober enough) to transport all that booze back to the castle :p

Well, everything is cheaper than in Sweden so I still call it cheap. Not sure how the prices are compared to Holland. Will probably cost a little bit more.