Countdown!!!

Haha yeh I haven't seen many people from Scotland on the AA boards you probably are the closest :D

I'm from a little place called Dingwall about 10 miles North of Inverness.

Haha yeh I haven't seen many people from Scotland on the AA boards you probably are the closest :D

I'm from a little place called Dingwall about 10 miles North of Inverness.

Oh, ken were you are. I was there recently, on our way back from the Isles. Then Speyside, royal deeside and home. Need more Scottish people here. I will get on the case.

If it is any consolation, to royal mail, anywhere is too much work. :rolleyes: Dont count your bobbleheads before they're hatched I say. :lol:

I got my copy yesterday at my metal CD store.
Hell yeah the limited edition is fantastic ! :loco:

Bloody Royal Mail. As predicted, it did not arrive today. And it shipped on the 18th from a place in England- not from across the channel. Confirmation email and all. So first class mail delivery dates are an educated assumption. Or a bleedin' joke, more like.

It's the same story whenever I buy online. Pay a fortune to have it courrier'd or just assume it is going to take bloody ages. Better

:yell::yell:

Better start my Xmas shopping now, to give it a chance to make it on time :mad:

Got mine on friday, wanted tp rip it onto my iPod, then found out my rabbit bit through my loved Sennheisers -.-
But at least I can listen at home... How nice that I spend like 3 hours awake a day at home...
Sometimes I hate them :D

Rabbit ain't stupid. The only reason why he bit through your Sennheiser earphones is because you don't have Bang and Olufsen ones. :cool:

I do, the sound quality is amazing, but they are not sound-isolating (and blatantly expensive to the mugger's eye), so outside the house it is Sennheiser. Specially if I go to the gym and have to block the awful background music. :puke: