COUNTDOWN

Not to damped anyone's spirits, but the forecase still gives a 20-40% chance of rain all weekend. The night time temperatures are forecast at 4C, 5C and 12C. Dress warm and dry :)

*crosses fingers that it's only 0.4mm* This is hurricane season in Eastern Canada, so I'm trained to interpret 40% chance of rain as 150mm of rain, 200km/h gusts of wind and a good chance of power outages! Weather in Europe is BORING :D

And the year before that:

my.php

Hehe, you sober people left me drinking alone with the guys from Mercenary in the basement.
Almost had to walk home alone in the rain that friday nite.. Taxi wanted 15euros for the ride back to Kastel..I walked... he followed... finally paid 5euros *haha*

*crosses fingers that it's only 0.4mm* This is hurricane season in Eastern Canada, so I'm trained to interpret 40% chance of rain as 150mm of rain, 200km/h gusts of wind and a good chance of power outages! Weather in Europe is BORING :D

we had those gusts (130 km/h) today, including the ocean trying to retake the land by airdrop. Hopefully that was our share for the rest of the week and we'll keep dry in the weekend with a bit of luck.

Edit: oh and i had a powerouttage yesterday as well, but that was due to my dad connecting the wrong wire as a ground :p

30 minutes left and the bleeding document I was working on just crashed :mad: Of course it's a web form with no save option too...

I got nine hours to work tomorrow. Then home to pack, my train for Oslo leaves at 02.15 am:loco: Good thing is i can sleep everywhere so i'll catch up on my 6.5 needed hours on the train and the flight to Amsterdam. :)

Damn...i am so ready now:headbang::kickass:

Goooood morning!!

9.45 hours until Kenneth arrives! 7 hours until I leave work! 10 hours until my riding lesson! 2.45 hours until my meeting! *head explodes*

:Smokin:

Less than 5 hours until I leave work. Pick up the kids, leave them with my neighbour and start driving to the south of Sweden where I will stay the night at Ove's place, and then we'll leave at about 6-7 tomorrow morning.