Counter-Strike: Source players

Carbonized

Hermit
Oct 30, 2001
Ok, so we have quite a few CS:S players on board. So if you guys want a clan we'll have to bring it up to Deron to have a Forum for us. I have created a banner for us to use in the event we have a clan and have posted it in SOT and will do so here. Comments, suggestions, whatever are welcome. Sign/Post here if you want to go foward with this. Also i'm generally running around in the game with the name of =UM= Keltset so i can be recognized and play mostly on Cain's Lair, UKSC, and a few other miscellanious servers.

Black Metal version
hehcopy.jpg

First Version
bored.jpg

TrevJ said:
I'll join in when HL2 hits shelves. So you should see me within a year or so.
lol that soon? pretty optimistic aren't ya?:loco: Well if all goes well it might be out around the end of Nov.

Made a Font and i kinda like it, kind of Obituary meets the Faust comic book. Tell me what you think:

Keltset.jpg

Aecliptica said:
i gotta re-install cs:s cause it sscrewed up witht he last install. i usualy play on a few, one that i can remember off of the top of my head is

GGKthx servers etc..
Ah ok, that sucks about having to reinstall. GGKthx? never saw it before but i'm usually on Cain'sLair, UKSC, some German one, Meatgrinder.de? not sure and another i can't remember at the moment. I'll check out GGKthx tomorrow.

Karmic said:
thats a sexy font there. You made it? I'm impressed. :)

Think you could send it my way? :worship:
Thank you:D Well i'm not all the way done with making all the letters.... I suppose i could send you what i have at the moment if you wish... This is what i have so far:
- = A C E K L M U a c e h i k l m n o p s t v y

So if you want to wait i'll actually put forth some effort to try and get the complete font made today...

Cool, glad I found this thread, I have been playing it a lot recently...Id love to try this clan idea, and that sig banner is pretty cool actually. Anyway, Im always on by the name Wabobilly.

Carbonized said:
Thank you:D Well i'm not all the way done with making all the letters.... I suppose i could send you what i have at the moment if you wish... This is what i have so far:
- = A C E K L M U a c e h i k l m n o p s t v y

So if you want to wait i'll actually put forth some effort to try and get the complete font made today...
Totally, my patience knows no boundaries...... yet. :p

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Cool, glad I found this thread, I have been playing it a lot recently...Id love to try this clan idea, and that sig banner is pretty cool actually. Anyway, Im always on by the name Wabobilly.
Welcome to the club heh, Check your PMs :p

Karmic said:
Totally, my patience knows no boundaries...... yet. :p
Excellent, i have a few more capitol letters done and 16 lowercase one done now. Should i do punctuation?

Karmic said:
Whatever that you deem as necessary.
This is taking forever :/ But i'm changing some of the ones i've already done around a little too :erk: Also trying to make it legible at say size 20 and up... what a pain.