Counter-Strike: Source players

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Cool man, thanks a lot for the sig, Ill try adding you to my buddies list and try and catch ya some time!!
You're very welcome :D I tried adding you but apparently your name is not found:confused: So i guess your Steam ID is different than your nick. Mine is Carbonized, first name Billy.

hypocrisy86 said:
I can't buy anything since i'm broke
can someone hook me up?
Wish i could help you out man but i can't:erk: There is a hacked version out there somewhere i believe. I don't know how safe it is to use though or if there would be any repercussions from Valve for playing it. *shrug* Let me know if you get it purchased or hacked(i guess) and i'll set you up with a banner.

I STILL haven't seen any of you other guys online yet... do you even log in to your friends list?

hypocrisy86 said:
Where can i buy it, they didn't have it at best-buy...
Ahh now that i can answer :D Ok, first get Steam then once that is installed, open the program. Then Click Play Games -> Browse Games... (you will see the add for HL2/CS:S immediately and a purchase option) And that's how you get it. You have to purchase HL2 through Steam as it's available ONLY through Steam. There's no telling when HL2 will actually be in stores for you to purchase it and then get CS:S with it. CS:S comes free with HL2 and you cannot purchase CS:S by itself :cool: I hope that helps!

hypocrisy86 said:
Good luck, hope you are able to get it.

@Karmic: Font is done pretty much minus the numbers and other miscellanious crap. Grab it HERE I hope you enjoy it. Stupid thing has my hand hurting:erk:

Karmic said:
Sweet, thanks.

Now, heres my stupid question. How would I do to make it function in, say, Photoshop?
I'm pretty clueless. :)

Easy question, but not a stupid one by any means :D OK, Open My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Windows -> Fonts. Then take the Carbonized.TTF file, drag and drop it into the Font folder and presto you're done :D

Holy motherfucking god, this game KICKS ASS.

Got it this morning, been playing it non-stop ever since. The lack of maps and multiple player skins is a little bit irritating but i'm sure thats an issue which is gonna be adressed. The effects are so cool, and the physics are mind blowing.

I <3 CS : Source

Anyway, =UM=t4nith reporting for duty. I take it everyone is using Steam? (Is it even available outside of Steam?)

Tanith said:
Holy motherfucking god, this game KICKS ASS.

Got it this morning, been playing it non-stop ever since. The lack of maps and multiple player skins is a little bit irritating but i'm sure thats an issue which is gonna be adressed. The effects are so cool, and the physics are mind blowing.

I <3 CS : Source

Anyway, =UM=t4nith reporting for duty. I take it everyone is using Steam? (Is it even available outside of Steam?)
lol, that's awesome, i'm glad you got it! And of course you have a character in your name that i haven't made yet heh, but a 4 won't take very long to do so it's not a problem. If you want to add me to your friends list, log in and ID is Carbonized First Name: Billy. I'll have a banner whipped up in a few for you :D

Tanith said:
We need to fire up a clan forum. Someone should pester Deron.
^Totally agree... That took me longer than i anticipated:(
UMTanith.jpg
:D

Ok, i haven't played all day and so i think it's time, =UM= Keltset is the name....

"You have been signed out due to Friends network maintenance."

:(

Well, as soon as it gets back up i'll join ya. And cheers for the banner dude, its awesome ^^

Tanith said:
"You have been signed out due to Friends network maintenance."

:(

Well, as soon as it gets back up i'll join ya. And cheers for the banner dude, its awesome ^^
Bah, that thing never stays connected. I don't know what the deal is with that stupid thing. Hopefully it works right soon.

Carbonized said:
Easy question, but not a stupid one by any means :D OK, Open My Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Windows -> Fonts. Then take the Carbonized.TTF file, drag and drop it into the Font folder and presto you're done :D
Thanks alot dude! :worship:

I'll join you guys with the playing, as soon as I upgrade my computer :erk:

Karmic said:
Thanks alot dude! :worship:

I'll join you guys with the playing, as soon as I upgrade my computer :erk:
You're very welcome :D Hopefully it doesn't take you too long to get the upgrade.

Well i decline to get it,

To the fact it runs slower than HL2
the CS:Source is somewhat a pre-mature source engine but got the same goodies as HL2

I read 3 reviews bout CS: Source and they said the same thing bout the "Cons"
And besides if it runs slower than HL2 why should i get it? my pc sux0rz.

1.6ghz
512mb SDRAM
modded 9700 Pro
80gig

See it sux0rz. and i can't get a new one untill mid 2005 or 2006. :yell:

you can play on that, people play with systems smaller than yours, look here:
Min:
1.2 GHz Processor
256MB RAM
DirectX 7 graphics card
Windows 2000/XP/ME/98
Mouse
Keyboard

And as far as gameplay... it's fast and furious to me *shrug* and i don't have a top of the line PC either.

Mine:
AMD Athlon 2400+ XP (2Ghz unclocked)
1 Gig DDR RAM
XP Pro
ATI 9600XT