Cover artwork plagiarism - Iron Maiden, Evergrey, Kiss, Angra, Morbid Angel etc

oh, God, here comes another fanboy defending his poor wannabe-rockstar idols
gtfo artfag

Also, you guys know NOTHING about art if you can claim that "OHNOES TECHNOLOGY IS KILLING ART". Computers are just another medium, like fucking paint (in visual art) or the guitar (in music).

So fuck off. I don't like to report, but I'm doing so to prevent the AIDS from spreading any further.

technology sucks

terminator.jpg

Eat my Titanium Cock!

Art is about Technic before being about originality, and the originality is often to be found in technics.

About dance music .... and other music created with help of a computer :
samples are A thing, creating music with a computer is ANOTHER thing, cause you don't use samples systematically. Try to create a great electro/techno/dance song and you'll see it takes a lot of hours and creativity, using some sounds and modifying them to the point they become original and audible.
About digital art : you know a lot of artists who know how to draw or paint use photoshop (or other computer programs) because it's a different media and it can give them some interesting opportunities to express themselves.

@The Butt : :lol: it seems you dont need too many words to express your point of view (it's efficient)

+ 1 swab
I have a studio at home and I can write epic master pieces, with aid of a computer, Beethoven wrote music with a piano and a pen and paper, the only difference is I have a 'piano roll / keyboard editor on my computer and can also use score. I also have software instrument meaning I don’t have to pay 30+ musicians to play something that might sound crap.

Epic masterpieces? Bit up your own arse there bro, for all your computer wankery I doubt you're as good as Beethoven, or ever will be. Beethoven wrote music that still has relevance 200 odd years later, you'll be lucky to have any relevance beyond next week.

As for the thirty musicians argument, well lets look at this realistically, Beethoven had invested so much time in the music and had so much musical talent, that when he went deaf, he still composed music without his ears, because he could hear it in his head. He never had a reliance on anything but his mind.

Owen and Painergrey your argument is very uneducated for the pure fact of people that came before music was written on a stage could say that having something laid out in a easy to read format is not exploring your musical instrument, same can be said for art, mathematics’ and science, are ability to create music/art is just as creative as it was 500+ years ago we just have the means and aids to help us.

At what point did I say that a computer was anything other than a means to achieving something:

Öwen;8037010 said:
All I'm saying is that a computer is a tool

My point was that it just made things easier for amateurs such as yourself to create music, but it also makes it easier for amateurs such as yourself to forget, or not learn in the first place, the fundamentals of music.

My point was that it takes time invested in observation or listening or composing in itself, these basics, the fundamentals to make something truly great and that when we get wrapped up in our software and hardware, we can forget how to go about achieving these things.

My point was something you never listened to, or wanted to deny purely because you are an amateur pretending to be a professional.

i love it how some of you can't do anything else but say'' aawww fucking germans ,fucking nazis, fuck the germans'' but then on the other hand praise this beethoven guy sooo much:lol:

OK. Open your photoshop and try to ripoff some of the artists that already ripped off other artists which will ripoff more artists soon.