Cover artwork revealed!

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Hello all! Yes - the time has come....

We are ready to reveal the artwork for our upcoming album 'Legend of the Bone Carver'´. You can check it out at www.intromental.com (enter the 'management' page - and then the personal Pyramaze site. Then hit the discography button) Enjoy!!

:devil:

Waooouuuuuu !

That's it ! Finally we have the real artwork (and not the false that I give in an another post).
Really really impressive, very very beautiful artwork ! I already love it!!!

Magnifique !! Bravo !!!

Looks sweet guys! Hails to Jonah btw, I've finally joined your forum dude! I haven't posted here in months, but I've been a fan of Pyramaze since I bought Melancholy Beast and I'm sure the new disc will slay as well!

Iced Dog said:
yes indeedy...I hadn't made a Pyramaze sig yet, and with the new cover art I figured it was time :)

it definately looks cool. actually, i think pretty soon we should be updating the forum with new artwork...

Now that I think of it, Im pretty curious to see the whole album layout when its released. Pretty much just shooting from the hip right here but I'm wondering if since this is a concept album, if there will be pics of the protaganist throughout the booklet. Kinda like him evolving from birth into whatever it is the Bone Carver does.

Daybreaker said:
Now that I think of it, Im pretty curious to see the whole album layout when its released. Pretty much just shooting from the hip right here but I'm wondering if since this is a concept album, if there will be pics of the protaganist throughout the booklet. Kinda like him evolving from birth into whatever it is the Bone Carver does.

Well, although that is a nice idea, this is not going to happen. Imagine if we had to pay an artist to paint what you are suggesting here, then that would increase the price of the artwork like 5 times. Since we are not Iron Maiden, this kind of budget is not available. ;)
Sorry to disappoint you dude!

Oh yea I was just speculating. I was also looking at Mattias' site and saw his layout for the Star One album and thought that it was really cool the amount of work he put into it. That thing was massive.

Daybreaker said:

he carves bones, that is what he does

dargormudshark said:
he carves bones, that is what he does

You play the guitar in Dreamspace right?

I visited your homepage, and checked out your 'Guitarmageddon performance at Guitar Center '. Very nice performance dude!

Let me tell you, i don't know many 17 year old's who play the guitar like you.
Was your performance rehearsed, or did you improvise?

Anyways, my compliments!

PyramazeGuitar said:
You play the guitar in Dreamspace right?

I visited your homepage, and checked out your 'Guitarmageddon performance at Guitar Center '. Very nice performance dude!

Let me tell you, i don't know many 17 year old's who play the guitar like you.
Was your performance rehearsed, or did you improvise?

Anyways, my compliments!

Thanks, It was mostly improvised. Hopefully our demo song will be done soon :headbang: