Cover songs in Blooddrunk

Bodomism

Hate Member
Aug 5, 2007
Turkey
"War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
"Just Dropped In" (Kenny Rogers)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)

Source : www.wikipedia.org

I wished a Justin Timberlake cover:cry:

A Justin Timberlake cover would have been funny. But there's a limit to where "covering songs out of your genre" goes.

It just would have been too predictable to cover JT.

nah,it's too complicated.alexi would have to dance like him to get a good cover, :lol::lol::lol:

"War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
"Just Dropped In" (Kenny Rogers)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)

Source : www.wikipedia.org

I wished a Justin Timberlake cover:cry:

maybe you should visit Scythes Of Bodom in order to get the news,because the ones you posted have been in there for so long,:lol:

I want soooo much to hear the Creedence Clearwater Revival cover, is one of the most kickass songs ever and now COB covers it!!! Damn it I'm such a fuckin' fanboy :heh:

as The Big Lebowski is one of my favourite movies of all time I'm looking forward to Just Dropped In :)

Does anyone think that 4 out of 13 new songs being covers is kind of excessive?..especially when one is a re-record. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy cob's covers and the unique spin they put on them..I'm just saying I would rather 1 or 2 covers and another original song for a single or something.

I know..I'm just saying I would rather they had spent the time on the 4 covers doing another song even if it was written in haste(i.e. Kissing the Shadows)