Covering Opeth

vesa25 said:
He men,

If any of you needs a guitar player for playing Opeth... i<m intressted....
I did a few tabs for BWP album...I like to play Opeth....solo or rythm...
I live in montreal...Give feedback....

:hotjump:

Dude,

I live in Montreal. As I said, our second guitarist is kinda lame. Private message me your msn. :headbang:

indeed bleak is a very nice song to cover... but it isn't THAT difficult... just practicing a lot and at least 3 guitarists, and Opeth doesn't play EXACTLY every sound live...
...actually my band will be practicing it, at least, my drummer and I (guitar) have practiced it just the 2 of us and it sounded quite good...maybe one day we'll play it live (all instruments of course), hope it works out, anyway, good luck!

xxChaoticManifestoxx said:
ADVENT play Advent.
banger.gif

DARK INFINITE said:
indeed bleak is a very nice song to cover... but it isn't THAT difficult... just practicing a lot and at least 3 guitarists, and Opeth doesn't play EXACTLY every sound live...
...actually my band will be practicing it, at least, my drummer and I (guitar) have practiced it just the 2 of us and it sounded quite good...maybe one day we'll play it live (all instruments of course), hope it works out, anyway, good luck!

3 guitars would make this thing a lot easier. Remember we're only two. THe best thing would be to get a keyboard/guitar player who would switch instruments depending on the song we play.

Darfus said:
Anybody need a drummer, located in NYC, for this matter? I am looking to cover Opeth, Lopez is my favorite drummer and has been since I started.

Excellent. I am a bassist, located in NYC, and I also like Opeth a lot. Only problem is, right now the only guitarist I know who likes them is not very good. However, he is definetly improving, taking lessons from the great Steve Adelson hehe. Either way, when either he gets good or some other guitarist comes along I shall pm you.

Oh yeah, cover Advent.